Crab Salad Recipe:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 pound jumbo crabmeat, picked through to remove any bits of shell and cartilage
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, cored, seeded and chopped (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 firm, ripe avocado, diced
- Kosher salt
- 4 to 6 small Boston lettuce leaves
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
1. Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire and lemon zest in a medium bowl. Set aside half of the mustard sauce in a small bowl for topping the cocktail.
2. Gently toss the crab, 1/2 cup of the tomatoes and the avocado with the remaining sauce. Season with salt.
3. Arrange the lettuce leaves. Spoon the crab salad on top. Garnish with a dollop of the reserved sauce, the remaining tomatoes and lemon wedges.
Source Food Network