- 4-6 peaches
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 loaf Italian bread sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil + 3 tablespoons
- 1/3 pound prosciutto
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Peel peaches, cut in half, remove the stone and grill on the cut side only until lightly caramelized.
- Mix together cream cheese, yogurt and honey; set aside.
- Lightly brush one side of the bread slices with olive oil, place on a baking sheet and bake 4-5 minutes.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on the toasts and place on a large serving platter.
- Top with the arugula, prosciutto, peaches and feta.
- Mix together 1/3 cup olive oil, raspberry vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle onto the salad and serve
Source:The Food Channel