- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup lump cooked crab meat, (I purchase broken crab from the store to save a few bucks. You have to ask for it. It is never put out, and I boil it myself.)
- 1/2 tablespoon Asian hot sauce (Sriracha)
- sprinkling of onion powder
- 1 package won ton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, crab meat, onion powder, and hot sauce in a bowl.
- Put about a teaspoon and a half of mixture in center of each wrapper
- Dip finger tips in water and wet edges of wrapper lightly and fold in half removing as much air as possible.
- Seal tightly and place won tons on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden brown (about 15 to 20 minutes).
Serve with sweet and sour sauce.