- 4 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 package dry pectin
- 5 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- Crush blueberries one layer at a time.
- Combine crushed blueberries and pectin in a large saucepot.
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Add sugar, stirring until dissolved.
- Stir in grated lime peel and lime juice.
- Return to a rolling boil.
- Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- remove from heat.
- Skim foam if necessary.
- Ladle hot jam into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch headspace.
- Adjust two-piece caps.
- Process 15 minutes in a boiling water canner.
- Yield: about 6 half-pints.